Politeia's Parliament Series: Forthcoming events and publications
The Executive and the Judiciary
Politeia's EU and UK Series
- Joining the World: Britain outside the EU, Nigel Lawson, 3rd May 2016.
- Trading Truths: The Treasury, Trade and the City, John Redwood, 26th May 2016.
- The EU: An Idea Whose Time Has Passed, Roger Bootle, Capital Economics. June 2016.
- Flawed Forecast: The Treasury, the EU and Britain's future, Patrick Minford. 8th June 2016.
- Ruling the Ruler: Parliament, the People and Britain's Political Identity, Sheila Lawlor. 20th June 2016.
- How to leave the EU - Legal and Trade Priorities for the New Britain, Martin Howe QC. 20th July 2016.
Right or Wrong - the SRA's proposals
forTraining the Profession?
Professor Anthony Bradney, Keele University
Professor Peter Crisp, BPP University
Wednesday 3rd February, 11-30a.m. - 1p.m.
Politeia's Justice Series will be holding a special round table to consider the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)’s new proposals for the training of the profession, for which it is the regulatory body forsolicitors in England and Wales.
The CPS - Is the System Working?
Lord Ken Macdonald - FormerDPP (2003-08),
Victoria Atkins MP, Home Affairs Select Committee,
Oliver Sells QC, 5 Paper Buildings
Tuesday 23rd February, 7 - 8p.m.
BPP Law School (Room 3.07),
68-70 Red Lion Street, London, WC1R 4NY