Politeia's EU and UK Series
- Joining the World: Britain outside the EU, Nigel Lawson, 3rd May 2016.
- Trading Truths: The Treasury, Trade and the City, John Redwood, 26th May 2016.
- The EU: An Idea Whose Time Has Passed, Roger Bootle, Capital Economics. June 2016.
- Flawed Forecast: The Treasury, the EU and Britain's future, Patrick Minford. 8th June 2016.
- Ruling the Ruler: Parliament, the People and Britain's Political Identity, Sheila Lawlor. 20th June 2016.
- How to leave the EU - Legal and Trade Priorities for the New Britain, Martin Howe QC. 20th July 2016.
Pensions and Savings Publications
Paying for the Future:
Introduce Competition and Contribution for Successful Healthcare and Pensions! Changes Needed if UK is to Meet Rising Demand.
Western societies are ageing. As people live longer, the ratio of workers to pensioners continues to shrink. At the same time the costs for healthcare and pensions are rising.
Can governments meet growing need and balance the books while encouraging economic growth?