Politeia offers a special corporate subscription package to allow business to keep in touch with the latest policy developments. Our corporate subscribers get the chance to make their own voices heard at informal discussions with politicians and policy-makers at our events. Politeia’s work spans a wide spectrum and it has produced research of special relevance to the business world, on topics including:
The economy ║ The EU ║ Tax ║ Employment policy ║ The global market
Pensions ║ Legal issues ║ Healthcare ║ Education ║ Philosophy of politics
Politeia’s produces 7-10 publications yearly and hosts 20+ lectures and conferences on a broad range of policy areas. They are widely reported and regularly lead to comment and analysis nationwide. Our council includes leading politicians from across the three political parties.
For £100 a year, Corporate Subscribers receive:
- Exclusive invitations to lunchtime policy meetings with academics, journalists and MPs
- Priority invitations for you and your guests to our conferences, lectures and receptions with journalists, academics, politicians and business leaders
- Hard copies of all our publications on release
- Hard copies of publications from our back catalogue on request
- Regular updates on our research programme and press reports
If you have any questions about subscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tp subscribe, follow the link to PayPal below. Alternatively, you can send a cheque to 33 Catherine Place, London, SW1E 6DY, with your name, address, email and telephone number.
To set up annual subscription payments (you can cancel at any time) please click the button below: